Dear Valued AskTheVet Client,
Dr. Williams and her staff would like to reach out to you and your family during this time of uncertainty to provide pertinent information regarding COVID-19.
According to the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), no animals in the United States have been identified with the virus, and there is no evidence that dogs or other pets can contract or spread COVID-19.
Animal owners should continue to include pets and other animals in their emergency preparedness planning, including keeping a (2) week supply of food and medications.
With that said, we are constantly monitoring the situation as it develops and making necessary adjustments to keep you, your pet(s), and our staff safe.
Therefore, effectively immediately, AskTheVet we will be implementing several changes to comply with the CDC, AVMA, federal,state and local authorities to keep you, your pet(s) and our staff as safe as possible, and we ask for your patience and understanding.
For appointments at our clinic locations:
- Owners will be contacted 3-5 min prior to their appointment time to determine if they have arrived at the clinic location.
- Once in the parking lot the technician will retrieve the pet(s) to be seen and bring the pet(s) into the facility while owner(s) will remain in their vehicle.
- After the exam, and once all services are completed the Dr. will go over exam findings via phone and answer any questions or concerns, then the technician will take payment via phone.
- The pet(s) being seen will be returned to the owner(s) at their vehicle (along with any medication if dispensed).
- The paid invoice will be sent via email after services are completed, and a full medical record will be emailed within 24 hrs.
Be assured that our AskTheVet Team is fully trained in pet handling and loving on your pet(s), so please know that your beloved pet(s) are in good hands while you wait for them, and we are doing all that we can to minimize stress and anxiety for you and your pet(s).
As we will continue scheduling appointments at our various clinic locations, we will no longer be scheduling any home visits or surgeries until further notice. If there is an immediate need for veterinary care we recommend contacting your local emergency veterinary clinic.
If you would like more information regarding COVID19, please go to:
Thank you again for being a valued client and we look forward to the continued care of your pet(s).
“ We will get through this together”
Dr. Euphrates Williams & Staff
AskTheVet Mobile Veterinary Services